Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Just Do It

Just Do It.  We all know that famous slogan from one of our favorite clothing companies.  Nike I do not think had what I am about to say in mind when they came up with there famous tagline.

   As some of you know I am about to leave the path to the so called "American Dream" and go do Gods dream of showing love to everyone.  I will be doing this by being a staff member at YWAM Ozarks here in Arkansas.  Now I have had a lot of oppourtunities to trust God and when I do he is so faithful it goes beyond meer words that the brain can comprehend.

   So when God told me to start packing up my things and get ready to move, even though I did not have a definet answer yet, I said "Okay God you got it."  I have learned that once you know in your very being that God is calling you to do something to trust that he knows what he is talking about and "JUST DO IT".  Stop with the excuses and Trust him.  TRUST me it is the best choice you will ever make.

No comments:

Post a Comment